The Year of Dance Music?
Evidently, it isn’t just a great week for electronic/dance music– nor is the enthusiasm limited to The Hurst Review. According to MetaCritic, a site that compiles reviews from around the Web and even in print, the two highest-rated, best-reviewed albums of 2008 are The Bug’s London Zoo and Steinski’s Retrospective.
And who am I to argue?
Hot on the Box
Lists & Features
- Favorite Records of 2012 (So Far)
- Esperanza Spalding: “Radio Music Society”
- Chuck Mead: “Back at the Quonset Hut”
- Justin Townes Earle: “Nothing’s Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now”
- Vijay Iyer Trio: “Accelerando”
- Bruce Springsteen: “Wrecking Ball”
- Film Break: “John Carter”
- More on Carolina Chocolate Drops
- Lyle Lovett: “Release Me”
- Anais Mitchell: “Young Man in America”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.